First Impressions Count
Your People are the Ambassadors for your Brand.
I'm sure you've heard it said a thousand times that first impressions count and investing in the personal presentation of your staff is a great way to ensure that those first impressions are both positive and profitable.
And it's always good to be reminded of these statistics that show just how important those first impressions are:
- 55% are based on the way we look
- 38% on our voice tone, pitch and pace
- 7% on what we actually say
What impression are your staff making on your customers ... and on each other?!
Imagine all the ways in which your staff and your company will benefit from presenting a positive and confident image:
- Increased sales from a confident and impactful sales team
- High staff moral through thoughtful and tailored dressing
- Using the confidence that dressing well gives you to communicate effectively with both clients and colleagues
- Taking pride in appearance increases moral, confidence and productivity
- Staff actually feeling proud to wear the company uniform, leading to greater fulfilment and hence greater productivity
- Retail staff will be able to provide professional and informed advice to their customers
How can you bring a professional and moral-boosting image to your company:
- A personal branding workshop for your board, department or sales team
- Part of a company day or sales kick-off meeting
- Part of a well-being or team-building day
- Personal 1:1 colour and style advice for individuals
- Training for retail staff to enable them to provide excellent sales service
For more information and Training on how your people look , sound and behave please look at our training company for Personal Branding www.theimageadvantage.co.uk