We all love fabulous new clothes but not the unfortunate side effects. Our bank managers don’t understand the importance of trendy autumn boots and buying heaps of new stuff is pretty terrible for the planet too. What’s a girl to do?
Swishing is shopping without remorse. We all bring nice, clean, presentable clothes that are lurking unloved in our wardrobe, and other girls fall in love with them and give them a good home. You might bring one sweater and take a pair of shoes, or hang a party frock on the ‘Swishing Rail’ and take a pair of skinny jeans or feather boa.
WHERE: The Spiritual Spa – Shepperton
DATE: Sunday 23rd October 2016
TIME: 10.30 – 12.00
Please RSVP for a fun morning of FREE coffee, cake and fashion!
£5 donation on the door to Macmillan
Complimentary style advice on the day by Liz
Swishing party Rules of the Rail:
1) Everyone must bring at least one item of quality clothing.
2) You will have half an hour to browse before the swish opens.
3) No item may be claimed before the swish opens.
4) As soon as the swish is declared open, everyone may take what they want.
5) Remember no elbowing or fighting.